Best Health Insurance Rates
Texas Health Insurance ...Best Rates... Instant Rate Quotes HERE
- Shop online for the Best Health Insurance Rates in Texas!
- Instant Online Rate Quotes!
- Compare Health Insurance Plans Side-by-side.
Beginning November 15, 2014
If you qualify for a Tax Credit (and live in Texas), use this link to submit your application FAST:
Forget about the cumbersome Obamacare website with multiple pages to fill out & constant error messages & headaches!
Our NEW Quote Engine submits your Obamacare (ACA) application within minutes....FAST!
It's government approved & by-passes the multiple screens, identity verification, and dreaded ERROR screens.
Silicon Valley techs have proven that it doesn't cost a fortune (and take years) to build a functioning Obamacare application system! The govt called THEM when they saw this AMAZING lightning-FAST system.
It's the FUTURE and it's ready for YOU to use beginning Nov 15, 2014!
Use the link above IF you qualify for a Tax Credit (subsidy)....and live in Texas.
Maternity benefits are included in all Texas health insurance plans (purchased in 2014 or 2015).
Pre-existing health conditions are also covered on all new health insurance plans (purchased in 2014 or 2015).
All Other States ... Best Health Insurance Rates ... Get Quotes HERE
All of our health insurance plans offer good, solid, comprehensive major medical health insurance coverage for you & your family.
Just use the same health insurance quote engine (BLUE links above) for:
- Individual Health Insurance Plan prices
- Family Health Insurance Plan prices
For the new ACA compliant (Obamacare) health insurance plans, you can:
- Compare health insurance plans side-by-side in 2 minutes....at our BLUE Quote Engine links (above).
- Pick health insurance plans that look BEST for you.
- See if YOUR doctors & hospitals are IN the networks.
- Email your best choices to yourself (for later review)
Use our NEW lightning-FAST application system IF you qualify for a govt TAX CREDIT (that pays for ALL or part of your monthly insurance premiums).....and you live IN Texas........beginning November 15, 2014:
See if you can qualify for a Tax Credit....FAST:
Why buy a new ACA health insurance plan for 2014?
Health insurance rate quotes are free!
Finding the best health insurance prices is easy!
Choosing the right health insurance plan for your needs may require help.
Agents are here to help you at no extra charge to you.
Dental insurance coverage will be required for children beginning in 2014.
Many health insurance plans will include dental insurance coverage.
Others will offer a separate dental plan.
Best Dental Insurance Rates ...Nationwide... Instant Rate Quotes HERE
- Are under age 30 (and don't qualify for tax credits)
- Qualify for a Hardship Exemption
|8. Travel Insurance
Houston Metro: (713) 932-9072 ... Toll Free: (888) 777-0474
Ruth Stewart Insurance Agency
11002 Hammerly #1
Houston, Tx 77043
PreExisting Medical Conditions:
For those who'll be losing their Texas Health Insurance Risk Pool coverage ...and PCIP coverage... in December, 2013
Pre-existing medical conditions will be covered immediately.....if you buy a new 2014 ACA-compliant health insurance plan (policy).
You will not pay extra (for your pre-existing medical conditions)!
If you're losing your Texas Risk Pool policy or your PCIP policy, just ask for an effective date of 1/1/14 (and you'll get a new 2014 ACA-compliant policy).
PCIP = The federal insurance plan that was offered for those with pre-existing medical conditions (as part of the ACA Obamacare law).
The Texas Health Insurance Risk Pool will be closing (...will terminate all policies) at the end of December, 2013.........unless the Risk Pool decides to extend coverage until March 31st! (They might! We don't have a final decision yet.)
Be sure to "submit" your new application (for January, 2014 coverage) BEFORE December 15, 2013.....and pay the 1st monthly premium with your application. (If premium is not received before 1/1/14, your policy could be cancelled......based on the new ACA law/rules/guidelines.)
Just use our BlueCross link (in Box #9 above) for right now....to get the most accurate rates (& premium tax credits).
Our Instant Online Quote Engines (BLUE buttons at top of page) will not quote the new ACA (Obamacare) plans until they can retrieve accurate figures from the govt....probably in December.
At that time, you can quickly compare plans from all of the Texas health insurance companies.....side-by-side.
For more details, please visit our
Texas Health Insurance Risk Pool Blog:
Instant Online Rate Quotes available for:
- Texas Health Insurance Plans
- Major Medical Insurance Plans
- Dr Visit CoPay Insurance Plans
- Texas Maternity Insurance Plans
- Self-Employed Health Insurance Plans
- Group Health Insurance Plans for 2-50 Employees
- HSA Health Insurance Plans with High Deductibles
- Catastrophic Health Insurance Plans with CoPays & High Deductible
ACA Compliant Health Insurance Plans:
- Platinum Health Insurance Plans
- Gold Health Insurance Plans
- Silver Health Insurance Plans
- Bronze Health Insurance Plans
- Catastrophic Coverage Plans with CoPays & High Deductible
- Medicaid and CHIP coverage might apply if you are qualified
- ACA Tax Credits can be instantly applied to monthly premiums
- Maternity Insurance - automatically included with ACA-compliant covg
We also offer:
- Dental Insurance Plans
- Dental & Vision Discount Plans
- Stand-Alone Vision Insurance Plans
- Temporary Insurance Plans up to 364 days of coverage
- Short Term Health Insurance up to 364 days of coverage
- PPO Network Health Insurance Plans
- EPO Network Health Insurance Plans
- HMO Network Health Insurance Plans
- Senior Insurance
- MediGap Insurance
- MediCare Supplements
- Final Expense Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance for Worldwide Medical Coverage
- International Medical Insurance Plans for Non-US Citizens
- Maternity Insurance - automatically included with International Plans
FPL (Federal Poverty Level) Calculator:
Beginning January 1, 2014:
- Medicaid coverage will be available for many who fall under 100% of FPL (the Federal Poverty Level)....but not all !
- Government subsidies (premium tax credits and cost sharing reductions) will be available (to help reduce your health insurance premiums & out-of-pocket medical costs) for many who fall between 100% - 400% of FPL (Federal Poverty Level)...but not all !
The new ACA law (including the tens-of-thousands of pages of rules, regulations, interpretations, clarifications & guidelines) are complex!!!
There are many exceptions to the rules!
And, many of them are ambiguous.
We've spent hundreds & hundreds of hours studying the new ACA law (and associated documents). And, new documents are released all the time.
The information provided on our website is not intended to be legal (nor accounting) advice!
As health insurance agents, we're simply trying to inform the public (in our own words).
We have earned a formal certificate from the federal government, authorizing us to help with ACA (Obamacare) enrollments (applications for health insurance plans to be effective in 2014).
- The ACA (Obamacare) law
- Your attorney
- Your licensed tax advisor
- Your licensed health insurance agent
....for specific details concerning your particular situation.
Licensed Texas Health Insurance Agent
Tx License #1012551
~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
ACA = Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
PTC = Premium Tax Credit
APTC = Advanced Premium Tax Credit (that can be applied to your monthly health insurance premium....to reduce your monthly price)
CSR = Cost Sharing Reductions (that can reduce your out-of-pocket medical costs....like reduced/lowered deductibles, co-pays & co-insurance)
Deductible = The amount the insurance company deducts before paying your health insurance claims.
Deductibles are waived for certain benefits (like Dr visit copays).
Most policies (in 2014) will waive the deductible (in network) for mandated preventive-care services.
See www.HealthCare.gov for more details about this benefit.
Co-pay = A set fee (out of your pocket) for health insurance services (& treatment)
Co-insurance = You pay part & insurance pays part (until you hit 100% coverage)
Like: 80/20 coverage.....Insurance pays 80% & you pay 20%
Out-of-pocket Maximum = The maximum you'll pay out-of-pocket (usually per calendar year) for covered medical treatment
This will often (but not always) include deductible, co-pays & co-insurance
You'll see these abbreviations: OOP and MOOP (Maximum Out Of Pocket)
~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
PPO Networks for each Tx Insurance Company in 2014
HMO Networks for each Tx Insurance Company in 2014
Links to EACH Tx Insurance Company - Online Applications 2014
Rx Formulary Lists for each Health Insurance Plan